Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thoughts from Mackensie

So, I have developed a bad habit lately of talking with my mouth full of food, or eating to fast. Who knows why! My lip is really taking a beating. Today Mackensie and I were driving and eating a bag of Gold Fish (that was lunch!). I bit my lip, talking with food in my mouth. I expressed myself to Mackensie and showed her my lip.

She thought for a moment and then said, "Grandma, you need to start doing lady practice." I ask what that meant. "It's where you learn not to talk with food in your mouth and eat like a lady." Where did you learn that, I ask. "On ICarly. Sam (a girl) wanted a boyfriend, so ICarly taught her how to be lady like. Lady Practice, I just made that up myself right now."

Apparently TV does have value!!!! I love that little girl. Another GREAT THURSDAY!

0 comments: