Saturday, November 1, 2008

BIRTHDAY AND HALLOWEEN

Sorry, no pictures, Grandma had a senior moment and forgot her camara. BUT both days were fun and exciting! The first four years Mackensie did not enjoy her birthday. She was afraid of the candle, did not liked to be sang to, but she did like the presents! This year she enjoyed it all. I think the gift she loved the most is her new bike! She was so excited and hopped right on. Ryan got the lights fired up on the sport court and took her out to ride. She did fantastic! She looked so big with her helmet on. I'll try to get pictures another time.

Halloween; Austin was old enough this year to go out with his friend Brandon. I thought it was interesting that he and Brandon came to trick or treat at the house and he really wanted to see Mackensie. She was out with her parents and he was disappointed. But then they ran into them. He told Valerie before he left, I hope I don't feel like I did on Fourth of July. He had gone with Brandon to do fireworks, but he really missed his family. It's hard to grow up when you love your family so much. I'm happy he feels that way.

Mackensie dressed up like a monkey. They said she had fun trick or treating, but she really loved answering the door and handing out the candy. Every time the doorbell rang she yelled for me to hurry - we had customers! She looked adorable. Another fun year. Hope you all had fun also. Can't wait to read your posts!

0 comments: